ACTI-V Restore Body Firming Cream
$92.00 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
This redefining body lotion features all-trans-retinol in a powerful delivery system for maximum penetration and age defying results. Specially formulated to help lift and tighten skin, improve skin texture and tone, and provide intense hydration. Fortified with powerful antioxidants to soothe and protect skin from free radical damage.
- All-trans-Retinol supports the skins barrier function, promoting a collagen-rich appearance, while helping to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin texture and tone
- Helps to plump skin and diminish signs of aging
- Biomimetic Ceramide Complex provides essential nourishment to help replenish the skin barrier and prevent trans epidermal water loss (TEWL), improving elasticity and texture.
Liked by 0 users
Body treatment formulated to address skin affected by chronological and environmental aging.
Directions for Use:
Apply to clean skin once or twice daily, or as directed.
Recommended Skin Types:
All skin types.
- Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture
- Green Tea Polyphenols
- Caffeine USP
Supports the skin barrier function and promotes a collagen-rich skin appearance, helping to smooth skin texture, including crepey skin and stretch marks.
- Leontopodium Alpinum, Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Caffeine USP
Proprietary antioxidant combination coupled with the latest technology in stem cells:
– Visibly firm, tighten and lift
– Smooth the appearance of cellulite
– Brighten and soothe, while protecting skin from free radical damage
- Hyaluronic Acid
Penetrating humectant deeply hydrates and locks in moisture on skins surface, helping to nourish the skin barrier for healthy, glowing skin.
- Biomimetic Ceramide Complex (Ceramide NG, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP)
Proprietary system of ceramides provide essential nourishment for a healthy skin barrier, prevent trans epidermal water loss (TEWL), and visibly improve overall elasticity and texture.
Before & After
There are no reviews yet.